Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Content

New Year's Eve Celebration!

New Year's Eve Celebration!

21 comments (Add your own)

1. KCane wrote:
New Year's Eve service was AWESOME! 2009 had its labor pains, but I gave birth to the new me! The old me is dead and gone. I'm walking in wholeness! Nothing Missing! Nothing Broken! Healthy! Wealthy! Complete! Holla back! I love my church family! DCC!

Fri, January 8, 2010 @ 12:56 PM

2. Shintaro wrote:
Kudos! What a neat way of tnhiikng about it.

Wed, September 26, 2012 @ 5:48 PM

3. ufgbni wrote:
OROShe mrpvfkqkmgpy

Thu, September 27, 2012 @ 4:13 AM

4. wrote:
Hello! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to
ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours take a
large amount of work? I am completely new to writing
a blog however I do write in my journal every day.

I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my
experience and views online. Please let me
know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new
aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 11:31 AM

5. wrote:
I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin. I'm
no longer positive whether this publish is written through him as no one else recognise such special approximately my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thanks!

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 6:49 AM

6. wrote:
I have read several excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how a lot attempt you put to make one of these wonderful informative
site.

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 11:12 AM

7. wrote:
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I
found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely
off topic but I had to tell someone!

Sun, June 9, 2019 @ 2:51 AM

8. wrote:
First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask
if you don't mind. I was interested to find out
how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.

I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just
trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Cheers!

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 2:17 AM

9. wrote:
It's going to be finish of mine day, however before finish I am reading
this great paragraph to increase my experience.

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 10:16 AM

10. wrote:
I take pleasure in, lead to I found just what I used to be having a look for.
You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 6:09 AM

11. wrote:
Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my
comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as
yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

pof natalielise

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 2:28 PM

12. wrote:
Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere,
when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible piece of writing.

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 7:59 PM

13. wrote:
Fantastic items from you, man. I've consider your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent.

I really like what you've obtained right here, certainly
like what you are saying and the way through which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still care for to
stay it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you.
That is really a wonderful website.

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 8:55 PM

14. wrote:
Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I know how to actually get useful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 7:00 AM

15. wrote:
Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated
with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Mon, August 19, 2019 @ 7:02 PM

16. wrote:
It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of info.
I'm happy that you shared this helpful information with
us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 3:40 AM

17. wrote:
I will right away seize your rss as I can't find your email subscription link
or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me realize in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 1:16 PM

18. wrote:
Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might
be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

Thu, September 5, 2019 @ 2:44 AM

19. wrote:
This excellent website truly has all the information and facts I
needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 3:06 PM

20. wrote:
Hi there I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round
thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have
time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked
it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the
superb job.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 9:29 AM

21. wrote:
Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your site in web explorer, would check this?
IE still is the marketplace chief and a good portion of other folks will pass over your
excellent writing due to this problem.

Wed, November 13, 2019 @ 9:35 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.